Some of the new visuals from Mists of Pandera beta.
- I might use Glyph of Stars instead of Moonkin form. I’ve liked the gameplay of moonkin, but always hated being a huge bird.
- Glyph of the Stag so you can use it to carry someone else. Fun.
- Glyph of the Orca… Yay better looking aquatic form…. Oh the choices I’m going to have to make with my druid.
- Hurricane is looking wicked.
- Faerie Swarm is looking wicked, however I’m not feral.
- Glyph of the Treant. Trees get to be trees again.
- You’re going to need sunglasses for Divine Shield’s animation.
Hmmm. Inscription will be able to make staffs & off hand items.
Alchemy: will be able to make Potion of Plunder to allow you to get more treasure when killing mobs. Also looks like 2 quest items will be available for the profession. Got you standard Alchemist’s potion that doesn’t disappear. Not seeing the Alchemy trinket yet.
Cooking: Many fun looking recipes including the prerequisite Pandaren Banquet.
Engineering: Cogwheels are back! Also updated helms. Scopes since there aren’t hunter staff enchants and a few guns. Also the prerequisite Engi trinket.
Mining: new ore, Ghost Iron, Manticyte, Trilliam
Elementals: Spirit of Autumn, Spirit of Spring, Spirit of Summer, Spirit of Winter, Spirit of the Season, Spirit of Harmony
Skinning: Tanji Leather & Magnificent Hide
Enchanting: Etheral Shard (Blue), Greater Mysterious Essence, Sha Crystal, Spirit Dust. Looks like just step ups from the enchants you see today.
Guild Perks: I’m not liking loosing “Have Group, Will Travel,” but I understand why they did it. They have one to reduce Transmog & Void Storage costs. I’m liking the thought of a flight point speed increase. Really liking the Time Off thought though I’m not sure if you gain rested XP faster or if it’s you get more of it. Increased chance of profession skill gain (yay!)
Darkmoon Faire: new pet & an achievement to slay the rabbit. Interesting…
Gear from Heroics is iLevel 463, Normal dungeons are 425-450. Quest rewards 372-429
Mounts: a Kite String…. Very Interesting….