Druid challenge mode gear. I think there’s a graphical error in the file for the green one. Can we say shiney gold abs? Anyway not liking this quite as much as I did Tier 13 for druids.
Posts Tagged ‘World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King’
These are listed as reputation sets for some reason.
My favorite is the red coloration.
The yellow one looks really nice as well. No idea yet which will be the Int mail and which will be the Agi mail.
I’ve got one plate wearer at 85 & another at 82. For Set 1 I’m really liking the gold look, very bright & shiney. Not sure that it will work for my DK, but possibly awesome on my paladin. But overall I enjoy this set.
Set 2 I’m still deciding on. Much more sinister looking.
I enjoy the green & red, but the purple looks like it works very well for a DK.
References: Wowhead News
I was almost certain this addon was going to be like when I tried Zygor’s Guides or Dugi’s Guides addons for World of Warcraft where you get levels 1-20 for free, but they want to to pay for 21-85, but no this one is totally free. For me it’s replacing TourGuide addon when their modules didn’t get updated with the move to Cataclysm.
I like this kinda thing because it gives me an organized to do list. I like not having to think about questing. Outlands & Northrend still follow some of the older lines of questing where going to X area of the zone, then cross over to another area & pick up a quest that sends you back to X area.
Two features I noticed when looking at this addon’s options was Auto-accept & Auto-turn-in of quests. It’s off by default, but I turned it on as I normally don’t read quest texts anyway. Yes, I know I’m horrible. But the auto feature allows me to do it in less mouse clicks.
I also like some of the sticky tasks this addon provides. This allows me to see all the steps I need to do in a given area in the World of Warcraft. I.E. pick up seeds off the ground, kill birds for the quest, plus collect feathers off said birds. I’m completing 3 quests at once. I love things that boink me over the head & make me do that.
I have 4 characters in Outlands at the moment. Outlands is better designed than Vanilla Azaroth, but was the very next generation of the questing. It’s not as smooth as Northrend of the revamped Cataclysm areas. It currently is the oldest of the designed/unrevamped areas in World of Warcraft & hence has some design problems of the area. There is no auto complete of the quests without going back to a quest giver. There aren’t even vehicle mechanics in Outlands (that was added with Wrath of the Lich King).
There’s also 3 settings level for the addon you can choose from for the level of completion of a Warcraft zone. Level 1 is complete every quest. This is great for those going for Loremaster. In fact, I plan to use this with Book working on hers. Level 2 is complete the majority of the quests in the zone. Level 3 is the minimum needed to clear the zone.
If you are already partially leveled or partway through a Warcraft zone, just pick a zone appropriate to your level. The addon learns which quests you have already done & automatically marks those quests as completed.
- Collect lots of pets
- Get Ambassador title. Already exalted with Ironforge, Stormwind & Darnassus. Still need Gnomes (16,209/21,000) & Exodar (9,908/21,000).
- Loremaster title (it will be a while yet, but I’m 425/700 for the Eastern Kingdom & for 215/700 Kalimdor)
- Level 80
- Explorer title (it will still be a while yet)
- Grand Master in professions (Master skinner already, Master Herbalist, Artisan First Aid, Expert Fisherman, Expert Cooking)
- The Star, The Hand, The Heart (green, group) – I got the ones in Alterac Mountains & Theramore solo, I still need the one from Stranglethorne Vale.
- Tremors of the Earth (yellow) – I’ve gotten the Sign of the Earth, Amethyst Runestone & Opal Runestone so far. From reading when i use the 3 runestones it will spawn 2 level 50 dragons, which at this point I CANNOT solo (Level 46 Rogue). But it will give me a good leather chestpiece as a reward.
- Down the Scarlet Path (grey) – one Bill gave me. Starts a quest chain that would give me a Sword (Sword of Serenity) or a Dagger (Black Menace) Plus a decent amount of Rep with Exodar & Gnomes. Currently using daggers Gut Ripper & Sacrificial Kris of the Monkey
- Arcane Runes (orange) – Actually done in Azshara. Book might get eaten alive right now in this area
- Shadowshard Fragments (green, dungeon)
- Twisted Evils (yellow, dungeon)
- Vyletongue Corruption (yellow, dungeon)
- The Pariah’s Instructions (yellow, dungeon)
- Corruption of Earth & Seed (orange, dungeon)
- Favored of Elune? (yellow) – collect stuff from the Hinterlands
- Stranglethorn Fever (green) – have several gorilla fangs, just haven’t been in the mood for it
- Mai’Zoth (yellow) – had trouble killing this ogre solo
- Whiskey Slim’s Lost Grog (yellow) – done up in the Hinterlands
- Cortello’s Riddle (orange) – done in Lordaeron in the Hinterlands
- Stoley’s Shipment (green)
- Witherbark Cages (green)