Pilgrim’s Bounty is here for World of Warcraft. This is an excellent time to level your cooking on all your characters. All the supplies are located at verndors & special cooking trainers are locating in the area. Once this week is over it’s gone.
- Go to Elwynn Forest right outside the gates of Stormwind. Train Cooking if you don’t already have it.
- Cook Spice Bread until it goes grey at 40. You’ll need this for another recipe.
- Buy the Bountiful Cookbook & open it. Learn Spice Bread Stuffing
- Then use your Spice Bread to make Spice Bread Stuffing until Level 50
- Train at Cooking level 50 for Journeyman Cooking
- Continue cooking Spice Bread Stuffing until cooking level is 100
- Learn Pumpkin Pie recipe & cook it until level 125.
- Train Expert Cooking at 125.
- Continue cooking Pumpkin Pie until 160.
- At 160 learn Cranberry Chutney & head to Ironforge.
- Cook Cranberry Chutney until level 200.
- Train Artistan cooking at 200.
- Continue to cook Cranberry Chutney until 220
- Learn Candied Sweet Potatoes & head to Darnassas
- At 275 train Master Cooking.
- Continue cooking Candied Sweet Potatoes until 280.
- At 280 learn Slow-Roasted Turkey , Go back to Elwynn Forest. Here you will have to kill the turkeys to cook. Be sure to train at 350 cooking.