I’ve tried NaNoWriMo last year. I only get about 1 or 2 days into it before it falls apart completely. So I’m going to try NaBloPoMo this year instead. What is NaNoWriMo? National Novel Writing Month. I so suck at writing fiction. Even when I was trying just to write a daily short story. NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month. This I might can do with the help of a few things:
- scheduling posts. I can write when I have time and schedule it to post later.
- cat photos. Hey isn’t the internet made up of cat photos? Well there will be more. Courtesy of the 2 below. Hudson the grey one and McDonald the black & white one. Today they are nonplussed.
- rambling about World of Warcraft and what I’m currently doing in game.
Now I do have a few things that will hamper this.
- My depression is back and I just realized this this past weekend. So I’ve got to find a therapist soon. Yes, I’m waiting 2 weeks because of #2.
- My current work contract ends on the 8th of this month. I start a new contract on the 11th. The wait is due to I’m moving 2.5 hours away on the 10th.
So cheer me on even if it is a bunch of drivel.