One of the coolest things about this game is water currents actually move you downstream if you are crossing a river or stream.
There’s several errors I found while playing around today.
- when leveling in open world with friends the Need/Greed roll.
- Chef Cecila for Dominion faction cooking is missing
- errors when in a group with quest completion sharing
- the latency in Illium was horrid
- on an Engineer the aggro radius was HUGE, stuff was coming out of nowhere to attack my Engineer
- my Engineer’s bruiserbot would randomly go missing & all I would get is a “Not within line of sight error
- Loot vacuum alert is stuck on all the time.
I’ve been working on 2 games today… Wildstar Beta is going along. My Chua is level 10 and my Exile Human settler is level 12 I think.
I also logged into Heroes of the Storm Alpha and finished the tutorial to show the game to a friend. It’s not my style of game. I can just see people not getting along and I get very nervous about playing with others. I got several photos to share later just from poking around in Heroes of the sTorm.
Saw the new Thor movie today. I saw the Dark Elves in Greenwich and my thought was CYBERMEN!
Got beta reader comments back on the Hearthstone book. I’m working on polishing up a few things. The thing is the game is still in Beta testing so things will change. And one of the people I had beta reading the book hasn’t played the game. So hopefully it made sense.
I’m on US Lost Isles. Gnome Priest name Holybook (Book was taken QQ).
Continue reading “Cataclysm Beta: First Impressions”