This one took some playing with since my Mage is a level boosted 90 and I’ve never really run her to get tier.
I’ve always loved this set from the moment it was announced. Honestly when I got her to max level and capable of running normal Dragon Soul, I got this in about 1 run because everyone else in the run already had the pieces.
I need to get the wallhanging of Lordeon shield to go with this.
I played around a bit on World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Beta thanks to a friend. I made a premade hunter. The lack of serpent sting taking up a keybind is a bit weird. Because I have my pattern memorized with survival hunter and having that button difference is strange. Also the lack of an interrupt is horrible too.
I haven’t posted in quite a while. What I’ve been up to lately:
- Playing Diablo 3
- Still raiding in World of Warcraft
- Putting together outfits in the Covet Fashion app (hey it’s paper dolls to go)
- Playing with my new Pebble Watch
- I’ve also published a few books on the iBooks store. They are game guides.
What I’d like to do:
- Go visit Brevard, NC waterfalls