I hate waiting on hold, but now I think I’m in love. I used Lucyphone when calling Uhaul & Comcast during my recent move. I will admit Uhaul didn’t take too well to it, but Comcast did. I just used the website or the iPhone app. I entered Comcast & Lucy knew the number already. Uhaul I had to type in their toll free number. Lucyphone called me on the phone number I specified. I was connected to the phone tree which I navigated. When I got to the hold portion of the call I just typed ** & Lucyphone took over. When the human answered Lucyphone called me back. Now yes I could have put it on speaker, but who wants to hold music the entire time you’re doing other stuff?
Related articles by Zemanta
- LucyPhone Waits On Hold for Customer Service For You [Phone] (lifehacker.com)
- LucyPhone iPhone app eliminates your time on hold – iPhone app review – Kathryn Swartz | Appolicious ™ iPhone App Directory (appolicious.com)
- Lucy Can Help Eliminate Time Wasted on Hold (appscout.com)
- Avoid Waiting on Hold With LucyPhone [APPS] (mashable.com)
- Advertising: An Escape Hatch From Being Stranded on Hold (nytimes.com)